What can you do when a coworker is being bullied?
- Most importantly, be their friend. Don’t disappear when they need you the most.
- Stand by them and ask how you can help.
- Don’t betray your coworker, even if you boss tells you to.
- Offer to be a witness if he/she brings the bullying to management.
- When you see bullying behavior taking place, physically stand beside your coworker. This shows you stand united and also lets management know you see what is going on.
Find out how you can help pass legislation to make workplace bullying illegal