Have you felt alone since you’ve been bullied? Tried to talk to friends and family but no one really understands? We’ve developed this page as a place for people who are currently being bullied, or who were bullied in the past, to share their stories. We hope that we will be able to learn from the experiences of others, as well as find strength in knowing that we are NOT alone in our battle against workplace bullying.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your story.
- Do not include any identifying information about yourself or your situation. If any is given, it will be taken out of the post to protect your privacy. Your email will NOT be shown in your post.
- Threats of harm to yourself or others will not be posted. Authorities will be notified immediately.
- Stick with the most important information, as space is limited. Share information such as how and when the bullying began, how your coworkers responded, how you responded to the bullying, and how/if the bullying has stopped.
- Also include how your life has been affected by this bullying. Physical or mental health issues? Relationship problems?
- Anything else you’d like to add?